Strinos is a complete inventory, operations, and order processing solution used by small, family-run businesses to multi-brand, multi-location corporations.
In addition to our core modules (Purchasing, Inventory, Sales) we offer numerous add-on features to help with a wide range of tasks such as accounting, production, dealer/grower management, lot tag generation, point-of-sale, PLS, germ testings, lot statistics, blending/mixing, and government reporting.
Strinos is offered as either an online (web-accessed) solution or a desktop (installed on your computer / server) solution.
Anyone that needs to track inventory, purchases, sales, resources, documents, or production tasks.
We are committed to bringing the highest level of service to a multitude of industries such as Seed & Agri-business, Retail, Wineries, Craft beverages, Cheese & Dairy, Coffee, Nut, Tobacco & Organics, Wholesales, Warehouse, etc..
Visit our industry solutions page to learn more. Industry solutions.
Absolutely. This was our driving facture as to why we chose to offer our software in a web-accessed environment.
Setup and manage an unlimited number of users on your account. Employees and administrators will be able to log-in to your account from ANY location that has an internet connection.
Strinos has extensive user access security settings to limit both the modules accessed along with the specific functions performed within each module/form (IE: ability to delete products, post data to history, view product costs, etc.).
Strinos applications have fully integrated, built-in reporting capabilities with extensive data selection, sort specification, and display control capabilities enabling users to generate extremely specific data outputs. Data view screens give users the ability to extensively filter and “drill down” on data without having to print reports. Specific report selection/sort/display specifications may be saved to an unlimited number of report profiles to enable fast, consistent, error-free, generation of repetitive reports.
The user-interface (“front”) end of BSTI is directly integrated with the MS Office suite. This enables users to seamlessly export to Excel, leveraging all graphs, charts, forecasts, and data formatting tools.
Clients who choose MS-SQL-Server for their back-end also have available the full range of MS-Visual Studio reporting capabilities.
We offer a number of completely free support options, regardless of the edition you purchase.
Online training tutorials. We highly recommend watching these videos as you will develop your best practices early
Email support. Have a quick question during setup, shoot us an email.
User documentation. Print documents such as hot keys and best practices.
Still in need of some extra help? We offer a variety of additional options:
On-site training. Want to get the most out of your training and support? Have one of our experienced support staff members visit your organization and work on the very systems you operate day in and day out.
Advanced user seminars. These 2 - 3 day seminars are geared towards advanced “power” users and administrators. Our development team will provide insights into topics such as our data structures as well as sharing various techniques for “getting more out” of your system
Shadow application. We will log into your account to train, view, and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
Call-in, phone help desk. We believe this option is self-explanatory!
Volume & Size
• Range is 1 user to 400+ concurrent users. Typically 3 to 30 concurrent users.
• $1 million to $1 billion economic unit size. Typically $5 to $30 million.
• Primarily North America but reach includes Europe, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
• Privately-held to subsidiaries of multinational companies to state institutions.
Minor upgrades are released about 1-3 times per year. Major upgrades are released once every 2-3 years.
Strillium’s system requirements vary depending on the purchase/deployment option our clients select.
• On-site, desktop deployment options, Please reference our system requirements through Microsoft's webpage.
• Web-accessed deployment. You will simply need a strong and reliable internet connection from your desired place of work.On-site, desktop deployment options, Please reference our system requirements through Microsoft's webpage.
One concurrent user license for every simultaneous user that is logged onto your account.
As a rule of thumb, we recommend purchasing 1 user license for every terminal at which you intend to run Strinos.
Example 1: You intend to run Strinos1) in your back office 2) at your store front and 3) in an administrator office or home. This will require 3 licenses. Keep in mind, you may setup an unlimited number of employees (users) at each station but if only 3 people are logged into your account at any given time, you will only need 3 concurrent licenses.
Example 2: You intend to run Strinos1) on two computers in your warehouse / receiving room, 2) three computers in your main office, 3) and you would like to give your three salesmen the opportunity to login directly to your account to view accurate stock levels and enter sales orders (only 2 will be logged in at any give one moment). In total, this will require 7 licenses. Keep in mind you may setup an unlimited number of employees with unique security access but you will only be able to have a total of 7 staff members logged into your account simultaneously.
You have 3 payment options:
1. Monthly payments. We will charge your company credit card at the beginning of each month unless instructed otherwise. Other payment methods are available on request.
2. Yearly payments. If you pay for 12 months in advance, you will receive a 10% discount on your software fees. You will receive an annual invoice which can be paid via check.
3. Out-right purchase. A 1-time, complete software ownership purchase. You will have the option to purchase a maintenance package in order to receive free software updates, priority help desk support, and preferred support billing rates.